ALPHA MEDICINE REHAB FOR EFFECTIVE PHYSICAL THERAPY AND MUCH MORE
Have you ever wondered how to improve muscle health (stiffness, sprains, strain, and spasms)? Or how to help a friend suffering from depression by providing psychological support or therapy? Or how to help a person suffering from leg amputation cope with pain and use of the new prosthetics? Or a person suffering from loss of sight from a brain injury on how to use a white cane and how to cope with the huge change? Or better yet, help an old family member by providing them with the best physical therapy to help improve their safety and independence so that they can perform easy tasks such as moving around without help?
If that's a yes, you've found the right article for all your answers on rehabs, rehabilitation centers, and how they help cope with pain and many other health rehabilitation. Firstly, we need to know what rehabilitation is.
Rehabilitation is person-centered healthcare provided to patients of all ages and gender to optimize or improve body mobility functionality and reduce disability using a series of techniques with interaction with the environment. Rehabilitation help alleviates acute and chronic health problems, and it is not a luxury health service as it is very affordable and lifesaving.
What are Rehabilitation centers?
This refers to a clinic of licensed patient-centered doctors expertly trained to provide you with the best healthcare using high-quality and personalized medical care. The provided health care is made available irrespective of gender and age.
ALPHA MEDICINE AND REHAB
This is unlike any other rehabilitation center, as its main goal is to provide world-class treatment to patients by
Having people-oriented licensed professionals who will work with you to set up the best treatment plan for your ailments: It is one thing to be in a hospital; it is quite another to be in a warm, friendly environment where all your needs are provided to you by a kind professional and understanding of all your needs. They are ready to help you every step of the way.
Providing high-quality treatment: with their top-notch medical equipment, Alpha Medicine and Rehab will help provide the best medical treatments and rehabilitation.
Providing stressless and excellent medical care: Alpha Medicine and Rehab helps save you from repeated visits to the hospital, untreated health complications, and consistent health problems with excellent medical care to help improve a patient's health, lifespan, and well-being.
HEALTH SERVICES PROVIDED BY ALPHA MEDICINE AND REHAB
The following are the health services provided by Alpha Medicine and Rehab:
This involves physical techniques such as therapeutic exercises (hydrotherapy, massage, and neuromuscular therapy) and other non-medicine techniques (hot or cold therapy, and acupuncture) to help strengthen, relieve pain and stretch the muscles and joints of a person's body.
These treatments include:
● Rotator Cuff Injuries: injuries like rotator cuff can not self-heal as it is due to the progressive wear and tear of the tendon tissue. It is treated using non-surgical measures provided by Alpha Medicine and Rehab.
● Frozen Shoulder: this mostly occurs in people with diabetes. You may experience pain and stiffness in the shoulder and to treat this, it is only rare to need surgery. Alpha Medicine and Rehab will help provide physical therapy, massage, stretching, and joint manipulation to help relieve the pain and by training the muscles and joints.
● Shoulder Impingement: this is usually caused by aging and injury as there exists inflammation due to shoulder movements. This is also called Swimmer's Shoulder.
● Others include Cervicalgia, Lower Back Pain, Herniated Disk, Stenosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Strain, Strains, Fractures, and more Alpha Medicine and Rehab provides physical therapy to help combat pain to enable you to go back to your life happier and healthier.
Alpha Medicine and Rehab provides techniques, actions, and treatment plans to help relieve pain by management and control.
The pain treatment includes the:
● Epidurals/Facet Blocks: this is a procedure provided by Alpha Medicine and Rehab to help diagnose and treat pain in the back, neck, arm, leg, and spine.
● Trigger Point Injections: these are injections provided by Alpha Medicine and Rehab to help relieve painful knots in the lower back, legs, and neck. Also, help relieve headaches, and treat fibromyalgia and myofascial pain.
● Others include Joint Injection, Radiofrequency Ablation, Discography, Spinal Cord Stimulator Implants, Intrathecal Pump Implants, Vertebroplasty/Kyphoplasty, Regenerative Joint Therapy, Ultrasound-Guided Injections, (Platelet-Rich Plasma), and Fluoroscopy-Guided
This method of treatment helps reduce mental health issues caused by chronic pain by using talking therapies such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) to cure anxiety around pain.
● Clinical psychological evaluation: this helps the assessment of cognitive behavior, personality, and others.
Alpha Medicine and Rehab provides this service along with Pre-surgical evaluation.
Alpha Medicine and Rehab help solve problems in the nervous system, including diseases in the brain, spinal cord, muscles, and peripheral nerves.
● EMG/NCV: NCV helps discern problems with the nerve, and EMG helps detect if the muscles are responding to stimuli from the nerve properly.
● TBI Rehab: Alpha Medicine and Rehab provides traumatic brain injury rehabilitation.
● Others include Full VNG Test, Brain MRI with DTI/SWI, Initial Comprehensive Evaluation, and Nerve Conduction Test
Alpha Medicine and Rehab provide services for preoperative evaluation using Labs, Physicians Clearance X-Ray, and EKG.
Alpha Medicine and Rehab provide rehabilitation services for patients after operations using the following: C/S and L/S Discectomies, Shoulder Rotator Cuff Repairs, C/S, and L/S Fusions Scapulohumeral Ligament Repairs, Lateral and Medial Meniscus Repair, Achilles Tendon Repairs, Bicipital Tendon Repairs, and Total Knee Replacements and Total Hip Replacements
Pain causes health issues like joint immobility, insomnia, depression, anxiety, and high blood pressure, and this is due to untreated health complications. With Alpha Medicine and Rehab's high-quality treatment, with top-notch equipment and licensed experts to bring you the best medical care, you get to be in control of your health.
Request an Appointment Today - https://www.alphamedicinerehab.com/contact-us